Back to top
- Our website does not give business, financial, taxation or accounting advice.
- All materials published on this website are for information purposes only and do not constitute business, financial, taxation or accounting advice. No reliance should be placed upon the contents of this website.
- C.T. Harris & Company does not warrant the accuracy or suitability of any information contained in its website or any other links or references to other websites, persons or information.
- C.T. Harris & Company accepts no responsibility for any loss, damage, costs or expense (whether direct or indirect) incurred by you as a result of any error, omission or misrepresentation in any information on this website.
- C.T. Harris & Company does not accept liability for errors, omissions in, delays or interruptions to or cessation of access to this website, through negligence or for any other reason whatsoever.
- C.T. Harris & Company does not guarantee that this website or third party website will be free from viruses.
- Liability limited by a scheme approved under Professional Standards Legislation
This email (which includes any attachments) is confidential and may be subject to legal professional privilege.
If the email has been sent to you by mistake please inform us by reply email and then delete the email, destroy any printed copy and do not disclose or use the information in it. There is no warranty that this email is error or virus free. If there is a private communication it does not represent the views of C.T. Harris & Company.
This email is copyright. C.T. Harris & Company is not liable if this email or an attachment is altered without written consent. If, for any reason, we suspect that an incoming email may be virus infected, it will be quarantined and may not reach its intended recipient.
If you are concerned that your email may not reach the intended recipient at C.T. Harris & Company, please request confirmation of receipt within the body of your email and resend the email if the confirmation is not received within a reasonable time.
Back to top
Our website does not give business, accounting, taxation or financial planning advice. It is intended to provide general information in summary form on pertinent topics, current at the time of first publication. The information contained or otherwise implied within this section of the website has been provided in good faith and is deemed by the sender to be reliable and accurate. The contents do not constitute business, accounting, taxation or financial planning advice and should not be relied upon as such. The information provided is general in nature. Formal business accounting, taxation or financial planning advice should be sought in particular matters. C.T. Harris & Company, however accepts no liability in respect of this information and any person acting solely on the information contained within does so entirely at their own risk.
Back to top
The material shown in this presentation is for general information purposes only. It is not intended to be, nor should it be read as specific personal investment (risk) advice.
Whilst all care is taken in the preparation of this material no warranty is given with respect to the information provided, and accordingly no responsibility for errors or omissions, including responsibility to any person by reason of negligence is accepted by Professional Investment Services Pty Ltd or any member or employee of Professional Investment Services Pty Ltd.
Before acting on any of the information contained in this presentation you should obtain special advice from a specialist investment (risk) professional, which is appropriate to your specific investment (risk) needs, objectives and financial situation.
Back to top