At C.T. Harris & Company, we realise the importance for having a plan for what will happen to your assets if you are no longer able to manage them. We can guide you through the process of developing your estate plan by:
- Meeting to discuss objectives for your estate
- Confirming assets (i.e., reviewing all assets and identifying which entity owns the assets)
- Identifying if any assets are to be sold or transferred
- Liasing with your solicitor to get relevant documents prepared
- Completing and updating documents when required
Having these affairs in order gives clients peace of mind as they know that their wishes will be fulfilled.
Back to Services